Filed under: Uncategorized
First of all could I send our apologies out to everyone who had an order this week but has not yet received an invoice. Computer bugs got the better of us on Wednesday. I am at a new market this Saturday (Clifford Country Market, nr Hay-on-Wye 10-1pm), so hope to be able to send out the remaining invoices on Sunday – Sunday is not a day of rest on a farm, despite what The Archers would have you think.
- Our marvellous baker, Alex Gooch, was busy attending the birth of his baby daughter this week. Baby Gooch was born late yesterday, which disrupted our usual bread supply! Normal service will be resumed next week (hopefully).
- Next week we will be adding cheese from the Staffordshire Organic Cheese Company to our range. This cheese has come highly recommended by one of our lovely customers.
- Continuing on a cheese theme, we have also been given some of Maggie’s (formerly Ruddle Court ) Fresh Goat’s Cheese. This is a lovely mild and creamy goat’s cheese made in the same style as her lovely Fresh Cheese made with cow’s milk.
- We are formalising our recommend-a-friend scheme as a way to thank everyone who recommends us to their friends. The details are also attached to this email.
- We will have regular fresh lamb over the few months. This is Old Season Lamb, born early in 2010, Super tasty, and available as individual cuts, half lambs, or in 5kg lamb packs for a discounted price of £39.
We will be delivering on Wednesday and Thursday as usual, so if there is anything that you’d like from our growing product range please don’t hesitate to let us know
Have a lovely weekend – free of all kinds of bugs!
Brenda, Bruce, Barrie and Anya – Crooked Enders
Crooked End Farm Organics LLP
Crooked End Farm
Crooked End Farm Organics LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales
Reg OC 336158